Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A Story : Now, my AADHAAR is in my Mother-tongue TELUGU language.

November 2020



My Mother-tongue is TELUGU


As I am living in Bengaluru since long time, I have applied for AADHAAR in Bengaluru.  Due to that, I got my AADHAAR is in KANNADA and ENGLISH languages.


Recently, I have approached UIDAI; and requested for having my AADHAAR is in my Mother-tongue TELUGU language.  At the same time, I have given explanation about the benefits of having AADHAAR is in People's 'Mother-tongue or well known (to SPEAK/READ/WRITE)' language.  UIDAI has approved my request.  Then, my AADHAAR is got updated (in September 2020) to my Mother-tongue TELUGU language.


Now, UIDAI is providing 'Language update' facility for all.


During this process, I have improved the quality of my AADHAAR TELUGU data with my product NIRAM LanKeys (www.lankeys.blogspot.com).



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos to UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India/BHARAT).